background





Monday, January 14, 2013

Girls vs. Boys

OK, so recently I've have really been noticing the difference between boys and girls. I take care of four other children in my home as well as my own totaling to five children. (i say take care of because we are like family) Their ages range from 1-3 years old, three boys, two girls, and the youngest is not yet walking.
              I write this as I hold her sleep in my arms.

What I have observed:

                Girls                            
  • seem to talk earlier                  
  • faster to potty train
  • gentle play
  • they listen
  • social
  • likes one-on-one time
  • helpers
             Boys
  • talk later
  • move earlier
  • rough play
  • dare devils
  • does not like one-on-one
've worked with both before, but wasn't till that I really see the differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment