background





Thursday, March 28, 2013

Princess Party Planning

So over the past couple months MJ has been into everything princess, so I asked her what kind of birthday party she wanted and of course she said "Princess!" So I got to searching... So i started at my favorite site Pinterest.



Definitely making this!




This is a cute idea!


Not sure about these cupcakes they might be to much for a beginner like me.

 This is what she wants.

This is what I really want to do, but she'll probably get the princess cake.











1 comment:

  1. Lovely information on princess party planning and this information will be pretty useful in planning my daughter’s birthday next month. Have already short listed few excellent San Francisco venues and hope to host a memorable party.

    ReplyDelete